Friday 21 November 2008

a.day.of.a.tai.tai.

It's the end of another week of waiting. And sadly still no news.

The workaholic in me just can't register with all this idling time.

Luckily the unofficial ChakTai had a day out with the unofficial ShawTai.

We went to Ikea at Ikano for one of our favourite activities.

However, there is something about Ikea that is just not the same as the Ikea I used to know... it just lacklustre.

The food wasn't as great as we used to remember and the place... Let's just say it was a big disappointment.

To us, as sad as it sounds, Ikea was almost like home. (Yes, it does sound really sad). But now, it is just... *sigh*

On a happier note, we celebrated Ron's sixth birthday yesterday. That little chap was spoiled rotten with the numerous gifts we gave him. So bad... we shouldn't be spoiling him really.

In between shopping and birthday celebration, SA and I both still managed to squeeze in some Sims time. I will blog about Sims in another post.

In the meantime, I'll just have to find out more things to do to fill my time.

No comments: