Friday 21 May 2010

making.a.come.back

It’s been one year since I’ve last put in a post into the blog.

Obviously so many things had happened in the past year. So many thoughts ran through my mind that I want to put it down in writing. But at the same time so many excuses and reasons that this did not happen.

I have a few drafts written out in the past year but it is not good enough if I don’t publish it.

Truth is, I also don’t really know how many people do read about my thoughts or even bothered. However, it is not an excuse why I haven’t been writing.

I have to admit that it all boils down to time management.

I’ve also been thinking of how I want to improve the blog and my writings. I’m open for suggestions, so drop a line and let me know your thoughts.

Improvement is progression!

In the meantime, thanks for your patience and I will start writing again. Now and again, you’ll see a backdated post of my thoughts.

No comments: