Sunday 20 March 2011

in.words.and.pictures

I have been thinking for a while now about changing the blog design.

Too bad before this I haven't had thought about documenting it. It would have been nice to be able to look back and see what design I had used and how it had changed.

I believe before a recent change it had looked like this:


Then I had wanted to include photos that I had captured, ideally something that is related to the season. So I thought I start with a spring related picture (yes, I know it wasn't spring when I uploaded the picture, nothing wrong for hoping...).


For now, I will include a new header picture while I work out how to include the other changes I would like to make.


Hope you like it, whoever you are out there... if there is anyone? (I hope)

2 comments:

Priestess said...

there is someone out there!

I really like this picture of red and pink crocheted hearts. I also like to crochet and find your pic is really cute!

I am a 33 year old yoga enthusiast and it sounds crazy but I've been living in an ashram in India for 2 years now. I am originally from the US, having been a New Yorker before coming to India.

Suzanne said...

Hi Priestess! Glad that you like the crotcheted hearts. :)

I hope you are enjoying India.