Tuesday 27 February 2007

blog bloggin'

Everyone has their reason to blog - be it keeping in touch with people we love, friends, because everyone's doing it or just any any ANY reasons.

I started blogging to keep my family and friends informed that I am still alive and kicking (or the barely of it).

And along the way and after reading numerous blogs (of which my favourites are listed on the right), also listening to many stories, there are some nightmares to blogging too.

I believed that a blog is where we tell our deepest and truest feelings, vent our angers and gripes, our opinions, our lifes - what we did, think or feel.

I think in many ways it is a space for each one of us, possibly our sanctuary.

Then again, its funny how this space is often misused. I think people who blog does not seek to be totally agreed with but also not to be lashed back on either.

Oh well.. I shall rest my case here. I am just so shattered - probably not even knowing what I am blabbering here... Yikes!

xx

No comments: