Wednesday 25 May 2011

when.protocol.is.NOT.quintessential

It is not a question of when but a statement of the matter. And my view is that not all "protocol" (fingers movement included!) is quintessential.

Nope, sorry to disappoint you.

It is not the be all and end all when it suits you, or to your liking. Plus, if you had had a good look at what I had said, I don't think my view or concerns as worded by you, "suggest that you haven't thought through the decision or action you made".

It was merely my comments that we should be just and fair to all.

However, if it is a case of those who ate the chilli will feel the heat (siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas), is there something else you are trying to tell me?

So before we burn anymore bridges before building them, it is not a good idea to be fair to everyone concerned?

But if we are going to bulldoze everything in our path because we want something to suit us and to put others in bad light, whether factual or not, we better think of the consequences before telling me what is protocol and what is not.

I'm sure you have your reasons but I am not going to be quiet on this with you telling me my concerns are outwith protocol!

By the way, your concerns and comment on protocol (in this situation) has just lost my respect, at least for now.
~ Yes-la I'm annoyed. >:(

No comments: