Monday 11 May 2009

behind.schedule

I haven’t been blogging much about my RICS APC experience. This is due to the fact that I haven’t been doing much about it either.

Work has been so hectic that I’ve neglected my diary updating and progress reviews. So bad, I know.

:: I need to get my month 15-18 diary up to date and then arrange for reviews.

:: I need to prepare a short write up for my competencies experience and get them sign off.

:: I need to complete my development records.

:: I need to prepare a project summary with brief details of the projects I worked on.

:: I need to prepare my critical analysis structure and then the first draft.

:: And I want to sit for my final assessment in November this year!

:: I don’t want to say I can't but I need to push myself harder.

On top of that, I'm supposed to do some studying on all the competencies, mainly for Level One.

Typically,
Level One - show knowledge and understanding.
Level Two - provide proof of application of knowledge and understanding.
Level Three - provide reasoned advice and depth of technical knowledge.

I'm running really behind of schedule and I don't want to leave it for next year.

Could it be a better choice?

Hmmm...

No comments: