Wednesday 1 December 2010

december.already?!

Just this morning, I was wishing my BossManPaul, "Happy December". Time seriously flies.

There is so much to look forward to in December. A lot of things revolve around the festive season and the fact that it is that time of the year where we reflect on the past year and look forward to the coming year.

This week:
~ I'll need to finish as much of my Christmas shopping and wrapping as possible. Need to remember mom’s birthday present too.
~ Dig out and sort out Christmas cards.
~ Dig out Christmas deco, which I doubt much to dig out since I need the space more. No tree in Glasgow this year.
~ Pack my bag and ware for Christmas.
~ Tidy the flat.
~ Plan the Cubs Christmas Party, which I think am almost done with some help from my cousin Lissa.
~ Plan Christmas food shopping.

Next week:
~ More tidying up of the flat, laundry, spares, etc.
~ Finalising of Cubs stuff for the Christmas Party.

The week after next:
~ Pick up my sisters and niece from the airport.
~ Cubs Christmas decoration evening and last minute stuff of Cubs Christmas Party.
~ Enjoy the week with my sisters and niece.

The week before Christmas:
~ Pick up my mom and aunt from the airport.
~ Enjoy the week with them before heading up to Aberdeen.
~ Family photography session.
~ Pack any last minute item for trip up to Aberdeen.

Don't seem like a lot but yet felt like a lot of things to do. Ah yes, have to be careful of that dreaded "procrastination", so to make sure that all goes well and smoothly.

No comments: