Wednesday 28 November 2012

counting down to Christmas - 27 sleeps to go


You know, I just realised that after all this countdown and in less than 30 days to Christmas, I still have not started my Christmas shopping yet!

Okay, I bought a small present for TheOtherHalf but that is about it.

Whilst I don't need to get a lot of presents this year, and perhaps there is a self imposed austerity drive and money pinching I mean saving, but I think the truth is that I have been so busy to remember that it is not far from now.

Better start thinking what I need to get, especially we are planning to spend Christmas earlier. Which also means, have we decided when are we going to celebrate it?

Anyways, I'll try to blog about expensive advent calendars soon. In the meantime, do you think we should ban Christmas presents?

No comments: