Monday 10 December 2012

counting down to Christmas - 15 sleeps to go!

TheOtherHalf was reminding me that it is only 10 days to Christmas break! O.M.G.!

Sooooo looking forward to the break. It will definitely be a good time to have a well deserved rest, take stock of what 2012 had brought, what are our plans and aspirations for 2013, and of course spend time with loved ones.

10 working days can't go past any faster. Actually only 9 working days to go. (Let's not think of what need to be done before the holidays...)

Anyways, I'm sure you don't really want to hear me drone about work...


Actually I can't believe I spent almost £45 on stamps! In some places, that equals to about a gazillion million local money. OK, I know I'm exaggerating, but honestly, I can't believe I did spent that much.

Of course trust me to miss Royal Mail's Christmas last posting dates for 2012. So I'm winging it and hope the cards arrive to you in time, if I have your address. ;)

No comments: