Wednesday 10 December 2008

home


It's great to be home!

The air was cool and crisp at 2 degree celsius. Just how I like it.

And it was a beautiful sunshiny day. Perfect!

Was rushing off the plane (thank God there was an exit at the back of the plane) as quick as I could to the immigration as I wanted to meet up with mom and SA before they fly off to London.

I was greeted with empty immigration desks for other (non-British/EU) passports.

However, I had someone who was probably on his first day.

*smacks forehead*

And as his mentor / buddy is guiding him on processing my entry clearance, the image that repeatedly played in me head is me banging my head onto the desk continuously.

After quite some time the process was completed.

Still... it is just great to be home!

Mom and SA has rearranged and decorated my flat - I needed some time to sink in. Don't get me wrong, it is nice. Just different.

And missing them all. Felt really sad that I didn't get to spend the past week with them.

Anyways, it won't be long until they are back. And then us all including SM will be together for Christmas. How good!

In the meantime, I will first look forward to TOH's arrival on Friday. This is the longest time we've ever been apart!!!

No comments: