Wednesday 11 August 2010

not.doing.justice.

Recently I said to TheOtherHalf...

ennazus: Please bear with me and hear me out.

He raised one of his eyebrows.

ennazus: If ever one day we end up having an Aston Martin...

He sniggers and then went on about how and when we will never own an Aston Martin.

I went on with however and whatever way we will own an Aston Martin and just for discussion sake.

He continues to look at me with raised eyebrows.

ennazus: Anyways, when we do have an Aston Martin, what do you think if we go out in the car wearing our 'Sunday Best' t-shirt and shorts?

TheOtherHalf: What do you mean by 'Sunday Best'?

ennazus: You know that comfy t-shirt with the hole and shorts you wear at home kind.

TheOtherHalf: (In disbelief) How can you do that to the Aston? It is so unfair. You are not doing the car justice.

ennazus: (Laughs) I know! Just something I thought about earlier when I was going to pick you up.

TheOtherHalf: I do wonder sometimes what goes on in your head.

ennazus: Yeah, I wonder myself too...

No comments: