Sunday 11 March 2007

h-a-t-e

I hate my overactive mind!

Its not even using all the energy thinking about things that are useful!

'HATE' is a big word in my family. I remember my mom telling us off for saying the word - as if it is a vulgar, swear word. I can understand she doesn't want us to express negatively. We can say 'we don't like it' but not 'hate'.

Anyways...

I hate my overactive mind!

I hate it when I spend so much time and energy thinking useless things - that may not even happened. This is because most of the time the overactive mind 'helps' me think biazzare and possibly impossible things - things that are unnecessary and would not happened, possibly never! Which all equals to 'negativity'!

Heck, this is what you get when you are 'creative'. Ha!

I hate it when after all these unnecessary thinking I feel so drained and nothing achieved. Only a tired mind and a miserable feeling!

I hate when it makes me stress! Stress of nothing actually. Funny, eh?

I don't understand why I can habour such a feeling? Why WHY WwwwWWhhhHhhhyyyYYYyyyy???

Goodness!

Best hate poem (my favourite actually):

I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate it so much it makes me sick,
it evens make me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worst when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close
not even a little bit
not even at all

Sigh, makes me want to watch '10 Things I Hate About You'.

Whoever who come up with the poem is probably quite so clever. I actually feel much calmer now...

No comments: