Tuesday 27 March 2007

emotional

Someone once told that I'm the most expressive person they have ever met.

I think that it is probably I'm such an emotional person hence expressive. Both I can take in stride. However, I can't say that I am handling either or both them well - always.

I know I cry when I am happy, sad and angry.
I know I binge eat (and possibly drink) when I am happy, sad and stressed.
I know I laugh when I find things funny or when I try to brush things off, not knowing what to say.
I know I want to talk it all out - good or bad.
And I know I do wear my heart on my sleeves at times; well, sometimes; okay, most of the time.

And I found a song that describes me so well.

She's a real emotional girl
She wears her heart on her sleeve
Every little thing you tell her
She'll believe
She really will
She even cries in her sleep
I've heard her
Many times before
I never had a girl who loved me
Half as much as this girl loves me
She's real emotional
She's a real emotional girl
Lives down deep inside herself
She turns on easy
It's like a hurricane
You would not believe it
You gotta hold on tight to her
She's a real emotional girl

Quite spooky when you find something that seems so much like yourself.

No comments: