Wednesday 7 March 2007

INSPIRED!

I met a really amazing woman yesterday!

She was so full of life and experiences. I always loved to listen to people sharing their experiences and life - what they do, did and plan to do, thus my love for autobiographies and biographies.

I remember reaching a point of my life where I found myself 'lost' (wow, the oxymoron of the sentence!). Anyways, I was intrigued at how I became 'lost' then and was sort of finding ways to find myself again.

Spending time with this lady inspired me to love life and to do the things that I used to do, to be the person that I once was - the bubbly, chatty and driven person that I once know.

I am ever so grateful for opportunities like that I had yesterday! Bless her soul! And I hope that more people will be inspired by her. xx


p.s.: I am so pleased that I witnessed my first lunar eclipse! It happened on 3rd of March. Hmm.. wait a minute, 03/03/07 ooooh.... Anyways, that is one thing in life that I had done. I may just come up with a list of things to do before a certain age or before I die! Wohoo!!

p.p.s.: On another note, the phrase of the day is 'People do it because we allow them to do it!'. How true! Just replace 'do it' with whatever you have been questioning about and all will be revealed. Amazing!!

No comments: