Friday 9 March 2007

my love for blogs

Sometimes I really wonder - why I have never knew about this whole matter of blogging years ago?

Well, I didn't really started reading and posting blogs probably until the last two years but then there is still so much to learn and explore.

I enjoy reading blogs. Although some of them are just ramblings of nothings - probably just like mine (ok, maybe just me or mine...). But the enjoyment of it is to see others through their eyes or blogs. Yup, blogging I believed is quite a personal thing. Although it is available for everyone to see, it is this choice that every blogger provides or prefer to give their readers.

For me reading blogs as well as posting provides a certain way of communicating to those who we are unable or too lazy to write to or leave bebo postings to. Friendster messages can be somewhat annoying and there seemed to be too much problems retrieving messsages at times.

Blogs provide this avenue for us to keep in contact, to let others know that we are still alive. Blogging gives us this freedom to speak of what we like or just to get something off our chest.

However, in this day and age of political correctness as well as all other possible red tapes, we need to blog in a diplomatic and democratic way? Wait a minute, what the heck was that? Hmm...

I long to say what I want to say on my own blog. Would that be a problem for me and my space? hmmm... I wonder?!

Can I be reckless and just speak my mind and not worry about the consequences?

Is that not what this space and blogging is about?

Before I put more time and effort in blogging in the past, I remember hearing of a friend using her blog to get back at someone who used their blog to get back at her. Is that what posting is about? Getting even? Or making a fool out of yourself?

Then again, this whole privacy of blogging. Someone once told me that there are 'strangers' reading his/her blog that (s)he did not like it. But the question is, if we don't like people to read out blog, then why blog? Pen and paper are still available for diary writing.

But, I do understand their reasons for the above as well. You get these strangers and stalkers that come and distrupt your life through your space.

So, is there a way of having your space, have people you like or would like to read it and possibly comment on it, but not misusing your site?

Whichever ways, I appreciate people who prefer to blog their lives and minds out. And I thoroughly enjoy reading each one of it. Most of these blogs give me a different insight and opinon of that person. I hope you will continue to blog and as for myself? I hope that I will put in more time to speak more of what I want to speak of.

No comments: