Friday 23 May 2008

med.hols

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas?

I think it is so cool to type the quotation marks upside down.

Anyways...

It is finally here!

In dos dias, I will be away to Espana for our much awaited holidays together. We will be away on el domingo for oche dias y siete noche.

I’m looking forward to eating authentic tapas: calamares, jamon, queso, anchoas y olivas; having café, te y churros for desayuno; drinking refreshco zumo de naranja; lying under the sun and just exploring Andalucia and Gibraltar.

It will definitely be good since it will be my first trip to Spain and a much awaited and a-needed holidays, as well as just being together with TOH.

Alas! The Southeast part of Spain is populated with English speaking expats/ community.

Oh well... Still, I'm sure it will be great!

I'll see you soon! Adios.

No comments: