Monday 23 April 2007

hot guyz

The other day we had some bobbies (police) coming to the desk asking to see the security guard for statements. After they left, the following conversation took place...

ennazus: Those guys are not too bad looking
Morvern: They are not good looking at all. (Before ennazus could say anything...) Maybe you think they look good because of their uniforms
ennazus: Yeaaah... I like men in uniform

Yup. I dare admit that I like men in uniform. I always feel that somehow butterfiles just appear in my stomach when I see men in uniform. hmm...

In fact I think guys are hot if they have/are in the following:

1. Men with facial hair: didn't realised I had this soft spot until my sister pointed it out that everytime I think a guy is good looking they have facial hair. My mom thinks 'wu shou lat thaat' (literally: moustache dirty, if my translation serves me right) Major soft spot: stubbles... oooer... Big turn off: thick thick beard and moustache, full face hair... eeeww...

2. Men who smell nice: There's this guy that stays in one of the flats above (I don't know who) but if I have to go to work early in the morning, I can smell 'him' in the hallways. At times I feel that my knees would just buckle there... No intention of finding out who he is. The mind is a powerful tool. Enough said!

3. Men who shave their head bald: I really don't know why but somehow I have this inclination towards it. Am wondering...

#updated 7th May#
4. Men who has a tan/dark guys: possibly due to the saying of tall, dark, handsome? Dark to the extend of tan but not darker than that.
##

But the above are mainly first impression or just physical admiration. Of coruse not every guy that fulfill the above can be considered hot he must have good looks too. But then again, all this are just a matter of preference. And it will definitely differ from one person to another.

Anyways, I do have my theory about good looking guys though:
A. They are single but not available ...or...
B. They are married ...or...
C. They are married with children ...or...
D. They are gay ...or...
E. They are dead

Speaking of which, I met this very good looking guy at church two weeks ago. *Siren wailing: eye candy!!!* but as my theory above, he is married to a beautiful woman with two really adorable sons. I met the family at work this week and Chic Chick thinks that they are too good to be true - perfect looking family.

Of course at the end of the day, I think that hot guys are only but eye candy and I'll just enjoy the scenery then... ;P

p.s.: My SH is hot! At least to me... hehehe...

No comments: