Monday 9 April 2007

post easter reflection

Trust tv channels to come with programs befitting the occasions. Last night they showed 'The Passion of the Christ' on the idiot box.

Its my first time watching that movie althought I know its a few years old now. I think its quite a nice movie, especially good without big hollywood names, other than Mel Gibson.

The movie touched quite a few issues. Its not easy being a Christian. You are often judged for every move and decision you make. It is not easy and I know so myself.

It has been a glorious weekend and I would described yesterday (Easter Sunday) as a perfect day. Its not too hot or too cold and its great that the good weather is continuing.

Found out today that I've won the Easter weekend sales competition and got the São Tomé dark chocolate egg that I've been eyeing on ever since it hit the shelves as well as £20 gift voucher (to add on to my pile of vouchers to be splurge on later!). Am so chuffed!! Will share the choccies with SH when he comes over.



Since it was my off day I thought why not treat myself to some retail therapy. Of course as usual after all the dilly dallying I have less than four hours to shop which was not enough since I had to spend a bit of time at work to take some pics of my mugshot as the competition winner.

~ Mugshot too ugly to post here. Can't believed it has been put up for public ~

Bought myself quite a bit of stuff. Since I'm off tomorrow, I'm going to hit the stores again! Going back to some of the shops to look at the stuff I wasn't too sure about today and to those shops that I didn't have enough time to go to. More shopping!!!!

Some of the clothes I bought today

*updated*

More clothes I bought the next day!

1 comment:

Mag said...

Shopping sprees! I LIKE!