Wednesday 30 April 2008

baggage

Don’t let your past dictate who you are,
but let it be part of who you will become

Every one of us carried baggage one time or another in our lifetime.

I’m not excluded in any way.

This morning, I decided to tackle this baggage and leave it where it should be - out of my life.

I would go into details but perhaps it is better not to.

Or perhaps it would be better?

Keeping it within me has driven me to experience all sorts of emotion. This one incident in my life has definitely changed my perspective and outlook on many things for a good long time since then.

This morning, I said to myself that it is about time I declutter this part of my life, this past, and everything that is associated with it.

Although I can’t change the past, but I’m not going to let it dictate my future. And I know for sure, this is sure one helluva past I want to get rid of!

No comments: