Thursday 8 January 2009

normality

Saw SM off this morning at the airport. So that is the lot all away home now.

This is it, the sign of life back or getting back to normal.

In some ways I don’t want life back to normal. I don’t know how long more I have to wait until I see them again. But I’m really glad we all managed to meet up and spent Christmas and New Year together as a family. Hopefully we don't have to wait another eight years.

I’m sure all of us gained weight. I know I did. What with the food in Malaysia and then the eating over the seasonal holidays plus the bumming around at home. It’s not rocket science that we put on weight.

But hey ho, January is the month of diet, or when everyone consciously moan about going on a diet.

I’ll start mine next week. You heard it here. I will need to lose 10kg by end of the year. So let’s see if I manage to shift 5kg by mid year.

It was great having a busy flat for a month, even though there had been quite a bit of compromising.

I do hope to see the gang soon. In the meantime, I will enjoy what remains of those yummy Reese’s Mini Peanut Cups (so so bad I tell ya!) and I have SM’s note for the memories.


And mind you, that note is really bad as all I had today were cravings of all sorts of food!

Diet? What Diet?!

No comments: