Saturday 16 June 2007

best ever pub crawl!!!

Take two person.
Need good legs and stomach.
Spontaneity helps a lot!
Aim to go and enjoy.
Have fun.
You'll get a great pub crawl.

What started as a drink after work then lead to a stop for food.

Which later lead to 'Why not lets do a pub crawl? I've never really done a proper one before.'

'Yeah, why not?'

The plan: go down one way of Union Street and come back up the other way.

So we started out from:
1. The College. 1 pint of San Miguel.
2. Justice Mill. 1 bottle of Magners. Nachos and chips to share.
3. The Howff. 1 bottle of Magners.
4. Soul Bar. 1 double Gin and Tonic.
5. Archibalds Simpson. 1 double Gin and Tonic. (Girl who made the G&T claimed that she makes the best one around.)
6. Illicit Still. 1 double Gin and Tonic.


Sadly it was too late, so we didn't get to go to RGU:Union (cheap drinks!) and Prince of Wales.

We had so much fun. It was the best time I ever had for in a while now.

We drank. We ate.
We laugh. I teared.
He listened. I talked.
He talked. I try not to interrupt.
Above all the noise we were shouting at each other!

On top of it all I was carrying fish and chips since lunch in my handbag! Mental!!!

He walked me home. How sweet!!! Awww...

Only to realised that why didn't we pick up food along the way?

Rummaged through the cupboards and heat up some soup and frozen pitta bread.

We chatted more. I poured more. He critised more. I mean, he gave his opinions.

Until we can't chat no more. And fell asleep, snoring like nobody's business because of the booze.

We are so lucky that after the concoction of drinks. We didn't have any hangover.

The process of walking home when day break has to be done.

And me? I just crawl into bed. For another 4 hours of slumber with Horace.

Thank you so much, my BFF!!! xx

No comments: