Tuesday 5 June 2007

vegetate

Work was busy but still kinda draggy. The new flower ordering system went on live today (Monday). Was pleased that I managed to do at least an order. Will take a while to get pro on it... well a short while.

Anyways, whoever want to order flowers please do so online yourself so that we will have less hassle. Transfering of responsibilities... hehehe...

Did some 'impulsive' shopping after work and tried quite hard to bring up the total to above £50 so that I can get free delivery. Do I need the stuff? Maybe not half of it. Sad case.

Gave a little thought to what I wanted to do after that... am just so missing SH. He is so busy. -_- But then I have to learn to enjoy me time. What to do?!

So I thought why not watch some movies online and do what I do best, vegetate in front of the computer? And then it was what shall I watch??? Amongst one that came to mind was 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'. Heard so much about it. Too bad I couldn't watch it. Need to find out why.

So I pulled up my Ikea Pello armchair, tilted my hp 19" screen and thought 'hey why didn't I ever thought about that before'. So my new computer chair is the armchair. Currently with a nice fluffy feather pillow for additional support. Ahh.. this is life...

I've always wanted to watch 'Brokeback Mountain' to find out whats so great about this movie. It takes such a long time to stream. So while waiting, I managed to watch 'The Break Up' and then the penultimate episode of 'Prison Break' on tv, yet the streaming wasn't complete. I did watched the movie in between, still the streaming was slow. So read the whole of Adam Carruthers's blog while sorta watching 'Maybe Baby'.

'Brokeback Mountain'. Hmm... such a highly acclaimed movie which seemed a big disappointment for me. Besides the scenic scenes, nice closing songs and the really really nice guitar playing by Gustavo Santaolalla, I find the story quite draggy. Maybe I need the watch this movie again? Like in a long long Long LONG more time in future?

'The Break Up' was almost as bad as 'Brokeback'. Okay, the fighting, arguing and scheming scenes are quite entertaining, so to say. But the ending was like wtf?! You call that an ending??!!!

Sadly 'Prison Break' is coming to the end of its season two. I really wonder will it end there?

Next I will probably or maybe need to invest in a wireless keyboard and mouse so that I can continue to enjoy typing with the keyboard on my lap. Oooh...

Speaking of which, I remember Microsoft had this wireless keyboard and mouse set that provides fingerprint id. When I first saw it, I asked SH why do you need a keyboard with fingerprint id? Its just so OTT!

Well off to bed now, its already 3:30am. Need to do some useful stuff tomorrow.

No comments: