Friday 29 June 2007

i hate this world

I hate the world today.

Why is it such a false world?

Why is it so unfair?

Why is it so f*ing sh*t?

There is just so much sh*t going around and there is no one that I can trust.

*Sigh...*

What the crap is happening?

Am I just overeacting?

Possibly.

Why is there favourtism?

Why am I being single out?

Overeacting?!

*Sigh...*

You get people that come to you and say 'I'm here if you want to talk about it'. Or 'You can talk to me if you want to'. You look at them and then you think 'You sly gossip monger!' 'Tosser!' 'Yeah right!'

Damn! What the f* is all this? Telling people that they can come to you to speak to you but at the same time you give the impression that you soooo cannot be trusted. F*!

Then you get people who asks you 'How are you?' but they are only interested in hearing you are fine. They can't even be at least sympathetic.

Okay, I can't expect everyone to be there for me. At least don't pretend that you want to if you really don't want to.

Don't tell me that I can count on you when half the time you are away or busy with whatever f* there is.

*Sigh...*

I so hate swearing. Sort of. But I just can't help it. Sod it if you can't take it.

Why is it that some people just make some excuse or give some sort of reason and then they talk their way out of it? Should I do it? Or when I do it, why don't I get the same effect?

Why do I even care so much?

Why do I care what other people think about me?

How do I know that you genuinely care about me?

Damn!

I so hate the world today.

Hate. HATE. HATE!!!

I don't even know where to turn to.

Have you heard of the theory that 'If in pain, when inflicted with a greater pain, the initial pain will cease to exist. At least, it will cease to exist during that big distraction.'

I just so want to hang myself.

If possible, I want to rip out my heart and toss it on the ground. Stomp on it until it becomes a pulp.

Will I still feel this pain?

I'm not even suicidal.

Or am I now?


Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort
Don't give a f*ck if I cut my arm bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding
Would it be wrong
Would it be right
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation outta sight
And I'm contemplating suicide

Cuz I'm losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me
I'm fine
Losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me
I'm fine

Nothings alright
Nothing is fine
I'm running and I'm crying
I'm crying

I can't go on living this way
Can't go on
Living this way
Nothings alright

No comments: