Saturday 26 May 2007

all in a week


Recent events had made me lazy to blog.

Maybe it was because I was just too tired.

Maybe it was because I couldn't be bothered.

Maybe it was because I had too much on my mind.

All the more reasons for me to blog!

So what did I do for my week? hmm...

Sunday

Went to church. Did a little shopping. Prepared for sushi dinner. Had a great time with Chic Chick, her other half and The Shrink. We were stuffed and the gang had a good time. Served them grass jelly for dessert (more jelly!). Luckily they liked it. Can't believed we went through 3 bottles of bucks fizz in a really short time. Sadly I didn't have more (bottles). And we also went through a bottle of Cava.

Too bad didn't take any pics. Should be more spontanous in taking pics. The spread was just ace!

Since I don't have a proper dinning table, we had our meals on the picnic blanket in the middle of the living room.

Monday

Beautiful day. Work early morning 8am. Only went to bed at 2am the night before. Was a little zombied. Finish work at 2pm. Came home from work and curled in bed reading my new book 'God on Mute' until I cannot read no more and then sleep. What a sad way to spend a lovely day in bed. But what to do, I was so knackered.

So I sleep and sleep and sleep - okie, I actually sleep and wake up, look at the time, go back to sleep and wake up, look at the time, repeating the cycle until it was morning the next day!

Waaahahahaahahaha... tell me how many of you ever did that! Okie I know it was just pure indulgence.

Tuesday

Hang out at home. Online, what else?! Chatting and catch up on stuff. Went to see the doctor. Went shopping. Then to Rotaract meeting.



What else to expect, the usual fellowship and catching up after meetings, which includes drinks. Four vodka coke and one pint Kronenberg blanc. Went home late.

Wednesday

Work. How colourful!

Thursday

Work. Early morning again. 8am to 5pm. Hang out with The Shrink. Had a bottle of Magners. My first Baskin Robbins in UK. Good walk around the West End. Me breaking the silence of the quiet evening.



Online. By 11pm I had to turn in to bed. I just couldn't go on anymore.

Friday

Bought my big gurl investment. I need to wait for 13 weeks. Why is life all about waiting???!!! Work. Home. Online.


Going to bed now... had enough!

No comments: