Thursday 17 May 2007

longing and closure

I've been searching high and low. Everywhere. I'm looking for the comfort to cheer me up.

Where is it? Where has it gone to? Lost forever? Where are YOU??!! Its missing!!!

I wonder if Horace will be able to give the comfort that I am wanting or searching?

The Shrink must be thinking 'oh no! here she goes again... Possibly need to book her in for another session(?)' Naaah, The Shrink wouldn't think that. Would you? Naaah... By the way, Chic Chick said she saw you today (Wednesday) with your cute curly hair and numbed jaw... you poor soul! Looking forward to see you both this weekend. Wait, can't wait to see you both at work!

Weekend... I am sooo looking forward to it. Its going to be busy. Jennifer Y's last day and we're going for a meal and drinks. Hope it will be good. Recovering from it on Sunday, I will be doing my Sunday rituals and we're having our dinner!!! Well, or 'tea' as they call it here. Hope Barney is free and coming over. Its going to be a great night of good fellowship and conversations!!! Not going to think about Monday morning work. *groan...*

What's with dreams anyways? Can't a person have a good night rest? Okay, we always hope the good dreams doesn't end but it always does, somehow someway. But dreaming always makes you feel tired when you wake up.

Does dreams really mean something? A sign? An omen?

Urgh... I need closure!

I know this post is very jumbled up. Just like my mind.

I need closure on so many things! When is it going to happen? No.. no.. I can't rush it. Patience... Hold my tongue. Hold my fingers. Stop me from doing anything crazeeee...

Somehow there will be someone who can see through us but we always can't seem to reach to closure point. To accept what it is, what it really is. And to move on or do what we need to do.

Sigh... Why is everything so hard?

I better go to bed anyways. Didn't realised the time is already 4am?!

Maybe closure and longing is in bed. In my dreams. And it has been waiting for me.

No comments: