Thursday 10 May 2007

british food

The great British food - Beef Wellington!


It took me a long while before I tried this dish, coz its not a cheap dish. As many who know me, I love to eat eat eat! Dawn say that I need to 'feed my face'. Yup! Can't deny that.

Anyways, had beef wellington and British purple asparagus for dinner tonight. Oh... they are so yummy!!!

Had the asparagus raw: they were so crunchy, fresh and sweet! Oooh... can't stop thinking about it. The beef was equally nice and medium, very juicy and tender. So stuffed!

By the way, do you know how does an asparagus grow? Apparently asparagus is a very healthy food, in fact it is a superfood!

Now, you learn something new today!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

OH! so that is how you eat beef wellington! we bought a slice from harrods, and it was cold, and we were like, ok are we supposed to heat this up or what. so in the end we cut them into half and put one half into the microwave. they both tasted awesome. lol

Suzanne said...

That's a really interesting way of deciding how to eat beef wellington! ;P