Tuesday 22 May 2007

wedding invitation


I received a wedding invitation in the post today.

So nice to go through the pile of mails and receive something in the post that is not bills, junk mails, flyers or other people's mail.

Although I won't be able to attend the wedding
(as much as I would love to)
I still appreciate the invitation and the card!

So I am going to keep your invitation.
And hope that I get to be invited to more weddings
(with the intention of going to as many as possible).

I don't think it is depressing to see others getting married.
I only feel happy for them.
Funny how we always read that weddings makes single people feel depressed.
Hey, its about the happy couple not you!

Anyways, to my good friend Azliza, wishing you and Amir...

...Joy in sharing the love of a lifetime,
in sharing a lifetime of love.

No comments: