Monday 7 May 2007

craig and ally

Why is it that we only spend more time with people when they are leaving?

Craig is a colleague ex-colleague of mine. A great listener. Pulled me through many of my difficult times. For this I am ever so grateful of our friendship.

I've met Craig's partner Ally many times at work and hang out together a few times. They are one of the cutest couple I've seen or possibly ever met.

Ally got a job in Glasgow so both packed, uprooted and move down. I came in the picture to help with the packing and cleaning. Hence my cleaning streak.

Man both this gay men prove me wrong. You think that they will be the cleanest but noooo... And they know it too well. But in the end we got everything packed, clean and many things thrown out.

Anyways, had a great time with the boys. Although too much packing can cause quite a bit of harm as you can see. So does sunshine and fresh air made us giggle like children. By the way, I so love the wardrobe space. I'm so mad!


I hope you boys are settling down properly. I will be visiting once you both are settled as promised!

Oh yes, thanks for teaching me a new song 'You Can Nae Push Your Grandma Down the Stairs' (Sang to She'll be Coming 'Round the Mountain) and the sounds of food. It will always be on my mind when I walk around the aisles: the moos and the dings!

Day 1: a third of Rose
Day 2: a third of Rose, a pint of Strongbow


With all this cleaning streak, I thought I may as well do some cleaning on my day off. Did my laundry, went out to the back garden this morning and throw out the bags of rubbish that Keith and Norman left. Swept the common hallway and the basement. It was not until Ally came by the other day that I first went down the stairs to see that there are loads of storage and dust!


Oh well, its not so dusty now that I have swept probably 100 years of dust away this morning.

Now, I need to pinch some time to repot my orchids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im blushing lol kind of feel famous now that i feature on ur blog!!!! Only downside is everyone now know's what messy pups we are lol

Hurry down to visit! xxx

Craig Xxx

Suzanne said...

No worries babe! I still love you guys! I hope your new place is not as messy okay?! xx