Tuesday 2 October 2007

tagged

My first tag blog tag to be exact.

Always wondered about this tag thingy. It isn’t until it really happens to you that you have to give it a good think about. So here goes…

Instruction:-
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Here are 6 weird things about me...

1. I like to touch everything I see. Sometimes smell everything I touch too.

2. I do things in a very organised way. Many times in a very systematic, bureaucratic way.

3. I have flying toes. Both my pinkie toes does not touch the ground.

4. I like to be cosy in bed. Even while living in Malaysia I sometimes have two layers of blanket. Cosy but not too warm or hot. I also like to sleep with many many pillows – around me not necessary sleeping on it.

5. I’m a power-, control- freak, at least when the occasion arises. I think it has mellowed a little over the years. But yes, it is still in me. Maybe I’m just a very determined person, when I want to.

6. Finally… I have more guy friends than girl friends. Not that I planned it that way, somehow it seemed that most of my closest friends are guy friends.


Six people that I want to tag:
1. Alicia
2. Mei Qi
3. Anyone
4. Somebody
5. You
6. Yes, you

Not that I can put a comment into person number 3 - 6, what a cheat!

1 comment: