Monday 25 February 2008

happy one year blogging

Time is a really ‘scary’ thing. It flies past before you even know it.

Three hundred and sixty five days ago, I started blogging on Blogger. In these three hundred and sixty five days I’ve managed to post two hundred and twenty two posts.

Not too bad an attempt. *Gentle pat on the back.*

Although I did not achieve the three hundred and sixty five posts I liked to, I think it is still an achievement of sorts.

In the recent weeks, posting has been a struggle due to various reasons.

I can only wish in the coming year I will be able to blog more frequently, logging on all sorts that I encounter in my daily life.

In this day and age of netrep, I won’t be speaking out recklessly as much as sometimes I wished I could. Perhaps some well thought out rant?

Nonetheless, this blog has provided an avenue for me to rant, record and generally let it out, good and bad, happy and sad feelings that I experience.

A quick glance at my blog shows that there are various highs and los I’ve recorded so far. There are also many more that I haven’t had the chance to write it all. For me, this blog has also been a way to communicate to people near and far, friends and strangers alike, and just to whomever who care or are curious of.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my readers who take their time to read and comment here. It is always nice to read your comments. I hope you will continue to read my blog.

Here’s to another year!

No comments: