Monday 19 November 2007

appalling

I haven’t been blogging much quality stuff lately.

Most of them have been some mumble jumble of things. Some of them a rushed attempt in writing. Some of them just blurts out from my mind without any proof reading.

My sister Suemae even commented on the appalling English that I use in my posts.

Rereading some of the posts, she is right though. I do notice it.

At least, I’m glad I know that somebody is reading my blog.

There are so many things that I would like to blog about. What has happened, what is on my mind, so on and so forth.

It doesn’t help that when I go to bed at night my mind starts thinking about all sorts of things that I can blog about.

I can’t help thinking about what has happened that lead to such bad quality writing.

With Daylight Saving days ended three weekends ago it doesn’t help that daylight is much shorter.

You wake up in the dark. Go to work in the dark. And come home in the dark.
Such is winter. I know.


And since I’m going to moan about it, the shift in moving an hour back can do weird things to your body clock. Like I still go to bed late, with the hour back, I’m actually going to bed later. Because of late to bed, I wake up late as well.

Thank goodness my work place is not strict on time. So I go in late, I leave for home late. In the darkness.

It doesn’t help. At all.

Of course with my monthly forecasting update cycle somewhere at the beginning of the month, I had been busying myself with that too.

I’m glad that after doing this three times, I’m starting to get the hang of it. I’m starting to understand why I’m doing it, what I’m supposed to and how it is done. The numbers and elements now make so much sense!

On top of that I had to tidy up a lot of the numbers within the projects, sort out necessary paperwork of each projects and at the same time find answers to questions I do know understand.

I learnt quite a lot in the last three month. And I know I have so much more to learn!


By the time I go home on most nights, I’m so tired and I couldn’t be bothered to do anything.

I just want to go home and vegetate. Watch tv. Read a book. Have a bath. Do nothing.

However, there is always thing to do. Dishes to wash, clothes to iron, flat to clean, paperwork to be filed or things to sort out.

Never ending.

Is there more to this?

I wonder.

I’m sure there is more.

I’m just too tired.

I need a break.

I moan too much.

I have plenty of excuses if you keep asking me.

Sometimes I wished that thing will just miraculously sort out itself.

Wishful thinking. I’m very certain.

Oh well, I don’t have much of a choice.

I just need to bite the bullet and do it!

No comments: