Monday 26 November 2007

truth

I woke up this morning lazying in bed. Can’t remember why I didn’t want to get up. Just tired I guess.

I wanted to lie in more and go in later since I don’t have much to do. So I think.

But then I realised, that I’ve a meeting at 8:30am this morning!

I should’ve set a reminder for this.

Jumped out of bed and rushed off to work. Well, sort of. Just took the normal train and walked as fast as possible from train station to office.

Along the way, I was thinking of all sorts of excuses more than reasons to cover myself.

Missed the train?

Overslept?

I forgotten?


I know I’m a terrible liar and for this very reason I don’t lie.

Went into work and saw the PM still around and asked her if the meeting is still on.

Thankfully the person in charge has another meeting and there are others who are trying to organise the meeting.

And guess what I said? I just blurted out the truth. As usual.

It’s not a bad thing I know…

No comments: