Saturday 3 November 2007

shattered

It is rather interesting after travelling for the past two and a half hour on the train and head straight to a pub all dressed up for a night out.

Seems as though Glasgow has no pubs?

No. In fact there were two drinky poos that I was invited for. But since it was my weekend up so I had to turn down the guys at work for a team drinky poo. Sorry guys.

Instead, I travelled north 150 miles for TOH's colleague's farewell do.

Again, it is very interesting, a sad interesting note that people always get together for drinks and fellowship when someone is leaving.

But hey, again these nights can be one of the few really cool and fantastic nights.

Being one who like to meet people (can be after some persuasion at times) I had a wonderful time meeting TOH's colleagues. They are a really nice bunch of people. And I'm happy that TOH is working (or had worked, those who had left the company but was there for the night out) with really nice people.

All the best to NG. It was a great night out!

Drinks log: A number of pints of Guiness Extra Cold, a handful glasses of G&T (didn't keep count)

I am so tired having not sleep properly this whole week. Of course I only have myself to blame. Late to bed, around 1am every night and waking up at 6am. But because I've been sleeping late and my workplace is not very strict about times, I have been waking up anytime between 7:30am to 8:20am. Very bad considering I start work at 8:30am and then trains are every half hour plus travelling and walking time is about 20 minutes to half an hour!

I'm just so shattered. I should really just head to bed early.

No comments: