Saturday 28 July 2007

overwhelmed

The thought of leaving the company has slowly crept up on me.

Yesterday I was on the verge of crying since some of them has already started saying goodbyes to me. I was thinking oh no... I may not be able to do this today.

The company. Once my favourite place work place. Yes yes... I know sad case. But truth be, I loved it so much in 2003 that in 2005 there wasn't a shadow of doubt to return to work here. Of course, things change but it was good to see familiar faces.

Forward time to now, it's twenty months since. There are just too much memories here.

I found my best friend.

I found the love of my life (yes I can hear you snigger!).

I found close friends.

I met some nice people. And not forgetting nasty ones too!

I found a new addiction of all things M&S.

It's not going to be easy. But a change is required.

It's going to be a journey. A new and exciting one.

Yet somehow I'm afraid.

Am I?

What's holding me back now??

No comments: