Thursday 13 December 2007

jakun*

*A derogatory term in Malay for a person who doesn't know something common.

Cannae believe you can find Jakun on
Wikipedia. O_o

Anyways, I had this Health and Safety Climate Survey today.

The South West is the pioneer in trying out this survey.

It is quite cool actually. Each session were done with a group of 20 or so people. You sign in because they want to know how many people have taken the compulsory survey.

Then you pick up a small calculator like thingy, a response card actually. Like this:



There were about forty questions. We were required to log in our answer pressing the number according to the number shown on screen. It was like something out of 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'. Of course, I can’t help making silly jokes.

The group’s result will show after all the votes are cast in after everyone click in their answer, after each question. A nice and simple colourful chart will be generated.

I was very impressed. In fact, I think everyone was very impressed. And yes, I get excited over little things like this easily.

Anyways, at first I thought these response cards were like a wee souvenir you get after a presentation. Silly me!

No comments: