Wednesday 9 January 2008

coughing

James Blunt is on tonight at Carling Academy.

I want to go because...
... I can afford it.
... I like/enjoy James Blunt.


I don’t want to/can’t go because...
... travelling there is a wee little bit of a hassle.
... the final episode of Hugh’s Chicken Run is on tonight.
... I’m still having terrible coughs.

Imagine...
JB: You’re beeoooooutiful...
Somewhere from the audience: *cough cough cough cough cough cough cough*
JB: You’re beeoooooutiful...
SFtA: *cough cough cough cough cough cough cough*
Somewhere else in the audience: shhhhhhhhhhh!
SFtA: *cough cough cough aaaaaaaaccccccccckkk cough cough cough cough*

I'll probably get thrown out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, Suzanne,
I have just started my APC diary too. Your blog has inspired me to keep committed and it should work out. That e-mail tip was AMAZING. Thanks very much. How is ure APC going, ive noticed uve not written on here for a while, let alone about ure APC.
Is it possible to get a blank copy of the excel spreadsheet you are using, it looks very organised. Also some extracts of how you are writing your diary for an example. Sorry if i'm asking too much.
Anyway, I hope you are well, and i'm looking forward too your next post.
Take Care and good luck wid your APC. Hope to chat soon. XX
Lucy