Tuesday 29 January 2008

disappear

I might as well disappear.


There are quite a few things on my mind.

Perhaps I’m feeling one of those really low tides.

Perhaps I’m just bogged down with too many things.

Things on my mind.

Things to do.

Things that are somewhat mind numbing but trivial issues.

Just things.

I feel lonely.

Even though I know I’m not alone.

I must have said this one too many times.

Not that I’m not happy or have not been happy lately.

It’s just...

Perhaps there are just too many things on my mind.

Perhaps there are just things that are being dictated to me.

Perhaps things are not going how I want it to.

Just perhaps...

And why?

Why is it that it seems that things are spiralling out of control?

I guess I don’t know.

I guess I’m ignorant.

I guess I like people to boss me around. *yeah right*

I guess I like to know that people run my life. *ditto*

Don’t you just...

Don’t you just hate it when it seems as though you don’t exist when things happen.

Don’t you just hate it when all else is happening without you knowing.

Don’t you just hate it when...

...when you are not in control.

When you know that you could have.

When you know that you would have.

When all else fades and disappear.

When...

Like I said,

It just seems as if I don’t exist.

Yes, I might as well disappear.

Honestly, I just might as well...

No comments: