Monday 28 January 2008

'sporty' weeekend

Happy 200th Post!!!


The weekend has been a very hectic one... sort of.

Running:

There wasn’t much time to prance about, I would say so myself.

Friday - morning: Ran to the train station. Woke up late because went to bed late. Arrived on time but the train was cancelled, had to wait for the next one. And I was chairing a meeting at 10am and in charged of getting the rolls as well. I reached there at 9:40am. Luckily a quick call to AD earlier and had delegated rolls duty to. Talk about timing!

Friday - evening: Ran from the bus stop to Buchanan Bus Station. I was held up at work. There was heavy traffic. I almost missed the bus up north.

Sunday - evening: I was aching all over (read on to know why) and didn’t want to move. I said to TOH that the bus station is near. Little did I realised it wasn’t as near as I thought it would be. And we were running short of time. Fast paced to the bus station.

Sunday - later that evening: I wanted to take one of the buses to go home from Buchanan Bus Station. Just as I almost reached there, the bus left. Oh well… So I walked to where I normally take the bus. The same bus was at the traffic light, and it turned green. There was other (light) traffic. I ran across the road when it was clear. Got the bus in time.


***********


Saturday was a fantastic day. TOH and I had so much fun.

We went to the driving range...
Aiming for the buggy!

Took a hike up the wee hill...
and took a pic of Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen 0 – 1 Hearts

Exercised the mind and skill...
Had sooo much fun at the ‘coin-pushing machine’...
It’s amazing how far £2 can take you.
We even won a dog-key chain from it. *can you see it?*

We Bowlingo-ed...


And then Sega Rally-ed...

Air hockey-ed...
I beat TOH 7-4!

Shopped at the newly opened Aldi, down at the beach...

Carried the plenty impulsive, curious, unnecessary purchases...

Rushed home...

Dined and went for drinks with SR.

What a busy weekend! I’ve done my exercise for the year!

It was great nonetheless!!!

No comments: